Pinball Wicked review
Published & copyrighted by Formslingers
Redvihda.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Pinball Wicked is one of the world's most advanced virtual pinball simulations.
Magnificent ball rolling physics and wicked pinball mechanics running on a cutting edge engine: the high fidelity pinball experience.
Pinball Wicked's story begins with the included Original Table #1 - Black Flaggers
Black Flaggers invites you on a pirate’s journey of plundering loot, swashbuckling adventures and cannon wielding foes. The playfield, toys, characters and environment create a lush and vibrant pirate world brimming with life and adventure.
More tables will be developed during Early Access.
These will be purchasable as downloadable content (DLC).
Pinball Wicked in a nutshell
The core of the game is a cutting edge pinball simulation system based on Epic’s awesome Unreal® Engine 4: Highly accurate physics, a modular game play system and a fully dynamic specialized lighting and fx system, capable of sequencing hundreds of lights.
- Includes Black Flaggers: Vibrant pirate world brimming with life and adventure
- Classic and modern pinball elements
- PURE style: choose to use only classic pinball elements simulating a real world table
- ACTION style: choose to allow enhanced elements like animated playfield characters
- Absolute pinball physics
- Fully dynamic, real-time lighting and physically-based rendering (PBR)
- Beautifully illuminated by a versatile light sequencer
- Heaps of awesome particles and fx
- Pinball Action Cams: Switch instantly between predefined cameras and between fixed and dynamic modes.
- Retro styled dot-matrix display (DMD)
- Local Hot Seat Multi-Player -> up to 4 Players
- Local High Score Table
- Online Leaderboards
- Operator menu: Additional customization options like balls per game, dmd color / location / size, mission styles
- Lighting menu: Brightness settings for 7 Lighting Groups and Bloom settings
- Camera menu: Select which cameras are enabled for the camera switch button
- TILT! and tilt meter
Simulating all the classic elementsBalls, Flippers, Kickers, Lights and Lamps, Scoops, Diverters, Targets, Rollovers, Posts, Pegs and Pins, Ramps and Habitrails, Bumpers and Spinners, Gates and Doors, Magnets and Coils, Captive Balls and Captivating Toys - supported by a retro styled dot matrix display, a versatile light sequencer, sounds, voices and music.
Stay tuned! Have fun! Flip out!
3 GB available space